083237Regular price $74,835.00
The LXE is designed to be your console. Every knob, every button, every display can be programmed to accommodate virtually any application you come up with. No need to compromise anymore.
LXE is our most modular console ever. Simply group the modules into bays and connect them to your network with a single CAT6 cable. This allows you to use them in tabletop frames, with or without a meterbridge, with no need to cut furniture. Or, you can flush mount them right into your table, easily splitting them as you need.
Full color OLEDs reflect your programming, and the touchscreen GUIs let you interact with your audio in fresh new ways to do everything from pinching and dragging EQ to setting up router crosspoints in your network. ScreenBuilder™ LXE is included so you can create your own touchscreens. And ConsoleBuilder™ is a GUI-based app that allows you to program and configure your hardware surface.
Simply put, there’s never been a more customizable way to work.
– Tabletop with meterbridge
– Wedge low profile (no meterbridge, pairs with separate HDMI monitor)
– Countertop drop (flushmount)
All three choices can be split consoles connected via network in same room or different rooms/locations
– Every button configurable via setup GUI, can be scriptable, or a variety of other functions
– Every encoder/knob configurable from the setup GUI, Can be scripted (if X then Y) or assigned to other knob or encoder functions.
– Fader is scriptable to control things via ACI like Utility mixer channels.
– Multicolored fully programmable LED buttons throughout (blue, cyan, green, yellow, red, magenta)
– Two full color OLED displays per channel configurable for contextual display
– Loudness metering
– Phase Correlation metering
– Input metering on each channel
– Logging in and out
– User based access to controls
– Vdip saved per user settings