Tieline Gateway 8
Gateway-8 (TLR6200-8)Regular price $10,625.00
The Most Powerful DSP-Based 1RU IP Codec
The Tieline Gateway introduces a new era in high-density multichannel IP codec streaming. The Gateway 8 supports up to 8 mono channels or 4 stereo streams of bidirectional IP audio in 1RU to increase efficiency and reduce rack space requirements. It interfaces easily with legacy analog and AES/EBU digital sources, as well as newer broadcast plants with AES67, ST 2110-30, ST 2022-7, Livewire+, RAVENNA, NMOS, and Ember+. An optional WheatNet-IP card is also available.The Gateway is perfect for large-scale audio distribution to single or multiple locations, as well as managing multiple incoming remotes at the studio using SmartStream PLUS redundant IP streaming and Fuse-IP data aggregation technologies over internet connections. It is interoperable with all Tieline IP codecs and compatible over SIP with all EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326, 3347 and 3368 compliant codecs and devices.
Native support out-of-the-box so forget hardware card upgrades, just connect and go!
ST 2110-30 & ST 2022-7
SMPTE ST 2110-30 and ST 2022-7 compliant out-of-the-box
Purchase with an optional WheatNet-IP card for interoperability with WheatNet-IP networks. Note: Optional at time of Purchase
Native support lets you connect directly to Livewire+ AES67 networks and exchange audio streams.
Native support for RAVENNA, an open technology for stream discovery and advertisement.
AMWA NMOS IS-04 and IS-05 provides discovery, registration, and control for ST 2110 AoIP streaming, delivering a new level of interoperability and control with networked equipment throughout the broadcast plant.
The Ember+ control protocol is supported
- Dimensions: 19” x 1 3/4” x 11 13/16” [482mm (W) x 44.45mm (H) x 300mm (D)] excluding rear connectors
- Weight: 4 Kg /8 lb 13.100 oz
- Power: Dual AC 90-240V IEC power inlets; 2A 50-60 Hz
- Operating temp: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- 10% ≥ RH ≤ 90% (0 to 45°C/32°F to 113°F), non-condensing
- IP Algorithms: Tieline Music, Tieline MusicPLUS, Opus, G.711, G.722, MPEG Layer 2, MPEG Layer-3 LC-AAC, HE-AAC, HE-AACv.2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, 16/24 bit aptX® Enhanced algorithm
- IP (uncompressed): Linear PCM16/24 bit 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz sampling
- Robust dual DSP-based architecture designed for rock solid, mission critical STL audio
- Linear PCM16/24 bit 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz sampling
- Bidirectional mono, 3 mono, 6 mono, 8 mono connections and triple mono connections
- Distributing up to 8 bidirectional channels between two codecs
- Up to 4 bidirectional stereo connections.
- 2 stereo and 2 mono bidirectional connections
- 1 stereo and 4 mono bidirectional connections.
- Simultaneously distributing one, two, three or six separate IP multi-unicast audio streams to up to 80 endpoints in total (Gateway-8 and Gateway-16)
- Broadcasting up to 6 separate IP audio streams in multicast server mode and distributing each of these streams to unlimited endpoints over compatible IP networks.
- Popular algorithms including LC-AAC, HE-AAC v1 and v2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELDv1 and v2, Opus, MPEG II, MPEG Layer-3, Tieline Music and MusicPLUS, G.722 and G.711.
- Internal SSD storage as standard
- Low-delay, cascade resilient aptX® Enhanced algorithm
- Optional WheatNet-IP card
- Up to 4 stereo or 8 mono WheatNet-IP audio channels in/out.
- Input Processing: EQ and dynamic range compressor on all inputs
- Dual Gigabit (10/100/1000) Ethernet ports support automatic switching for redundancy
- Dual AoIP ports for AES67, SMPTE ST 2110-30, ST 2022-7, Livewire+, RAVENNA and WheatNet-IP AoIP streaming
- Connect over Wi-Fi using USB Wi-Fi dongles*
- Automated failover to backup connections.
- Support for up to 4 output audio source fail over options
- SmartStream PLUS dual redundant IP streaming
- Fuse-IP network bonding (data aggregation)
- SIP (SDP) compliant with EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 and 3368 for interoperability with other codecs
- I3P EBU Tech 3347 integration for Intercom compatibility over IP
- Deterministic SIP answering and call routing: Configure up to 16 SIP accounts and connect up to 2 SIP interfaces
- Selectable fixed or automatic jitter buffer: 5 automated settings available to manage network connectivity and avoid dropouts (includes configurable min and max buffer settings).
- Configurable Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- Highly advanced error concealment strategies
- Real-time IP connection packet statistics
- Real-time IP link quality displayed.
- Support for Line Hunt dialing/answering and caller IDs using Tieline IP
- Full hardware front panel interface including navigation, LCD display, PPM meters and dialing key pad
- User-friendly HTML5 Toolbox Web-GUI enables codec configuration and control remotely over WANs
- AES67 Web-GUI for configuration of AES67, ST 2110-30, ST 2022-7, Livewire+ and RAVENNA streams over an AES67 LAN
- HTTP Icecast or SHOUTcast streaming
- Toolbox Scheduler supports loading/unloading, connecting and disconnecting programs
- Use the Cloud Codec Controller to configure & manage your entire codec network remotely
- The TieLink Traversal Server makes dialing easy with centralized contact list management and self discovery of codecs within customized call groups
- Auto switching, dual internal AC power supplies
- IPv4 & IPv6 compatible and ready
- Asymmetric algorithmic encode/decode
- Integrated alarm management including automatic silence detection
- Low latency in-band RS-232 aux data channel
- Configurable software rules engine via web-GUI for Control Port (16 GPIOs), plus WheatNet-IP LIO compatibility.
- Upgrade firmware from SD card or USB sticks*
- Backup and restore configuration via USB sticks
- Automated firmware upgrade notifications via Web-GUI
- Support for multiple languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese and French*
- Backward compatible with all Tieline IP codecs
- User name and password protection of codec and Toolbox HTML5 Web-GUI
- Support for SSL Security Certificate installation
- SIP allow lists and deny lists allow filtering of SIP URIs and User Agents.
- Configuration of non-standard ports
- Firewall settings to enable or disable a range of firewall-related network services, or limit ping to only work in a local subnet
- Implementation of CSRF protection (Cross-Site Request Forgery)
- Cloud Codec Controller supports admin and user level access to codecs with password protection