Nicom BKY3P Medium Power Broadband FM Directional Antenna
This broadband dipole antenna constructed of stainless steel is designed to last a long time in any weather condition. Because of its sturdy construction it can support up to 2 kw of input power with the appropriate connector. Since it has a wide angle of radiation it is strongly recommended for omni-directional arrays. Due to the fact that it is easily disassembled and reassembled, it can placed in a compact container making it very portable and inexpensive to ship.
- Antenna Type: 3 element directional antenna
- Front-to-Back Ratio: 18 dB
- Frequency Range: 87.5 - 108 MHz
- Polarization: vertical, horizontal or 45 degree slant
- Gain: 4.5 dB (referred to half-wave dipole)
- Bandwidth: 20 MHz
- VSWR: < 1.2 max.
- H Plane: 150 degrees
- V Plane: 70 degrees
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Connector: N type (1 kw) - EIA 7/8 (2 kw)
- Power Rating: 2000 Watts max.
- Wind Load: 48.4 Lbs (22 kg)
- Wind Velocity: 130 mph (208 km/h) max
- Wind Surface: 2.0 ft2 (0.19 m2)
- Lightning Protection: all parts grounded
- Material: (external) stainless steel
- Mounting: from 2” to 4”
- Weight: 20 Lbs (9 kg)
- Average Dimensions: 50”×72”×3” (1250×1700×60mm)
- Packing: 53”×19”×4” (1300×480×100mm)