Nicom BKP120 900MHz Parabolic STL Directional Antenna
This is a folded edge anodized aluminum parabolic antenna particularly suitable for STL systems. Due to its narrow radiation pattern, this antenna has excellent front-to-back and front-to-side ratios minimizing the possibility of interference from other stations. Because of its high directivity and gain this antenna is well suited for long distance STL links.
- Antenna type: parabolic antenna (2-pieces )
- Frequency range: 870 - 960 MHz
- Bandwidth: 70 MHz
- Gain: 18.5 dBi
- Front-to-back ratio: > 30 dB
- VSWR: < 1.3
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Horizontal, Vertical (specify)
- Power rating: 100 Watts
- H-PLANE Beamwidth: 16 degrees (half-power)
- E-PLANE Beamwidth: 16 degrees (half-power)
- Connector: N type Female
- Diameter: 4 ft. (1.2 mt)
- Windload: 125 MPH
- Wind Loading: 100MPH @ 49.5 Lbs
- 125MPH @ 77.3 Lbs
- 100MPH with 1/2 radial ice 337Lbs
- Weight: 24 lbs (10 Kg)
- Dimensions: 49"×49"×20" (1245×1245×500mm)
- Pkg Dimensions: 50"x26"x17"
- Mounting: from 1.5" to 3"
- Lightning protection: all parts grounded