VH2Regular price $1,990.00
Comrex VH2 - A two-line VoIP hybrid for individual broadcast or flawless conferencing
- Prevents echo and other artifacts
- Supports normal phone calls (G.711) and wideband phone calls (G.722)
- Allows for caller ID, outgoing calls, screening, and post-air management using companion VoIP phone set
- Set up via easy-to-use web based configuration page
VH2 can be configured in several ways to be compatible in environments where the studio has different telephone connection arrangements. Dual or single input and outputs can be selected, and AES3* or analog audio I/O can be chosen. VH2 can be configured for callers to hear each other, or be isolated depending on the needs of the studio. *Supports 48 KHz sampling rate only for AES3.
VH2 offers a pair of audio inputs for callers “on-hold”. This allows for listeners to hear your programming while they are waiting to be put “on-air”.
Consistent Audio Levels
Selectable automatic gain control (AGC) maintains a uniform audio output, even when the caller signal varies widely. Also, selectable caller ducking lowers incoming caller audio, so local talent remains in control.
When configured with its companion phone (the Polycom VVX 201 IP phone), VH2 does even more. Calls can be answered on the handset and easily transferred back and forth to VH2, just like a traditional telephone hybrid. And the companion phone supports caller ID and outbound calling.
VH2 is outfitted with front panel controls and status indicators so it can be used out-of-the-box. Front panel buttons can also be remoted via the rear panel connector, so your console buttons can trigger its functions.
Polycom VVX 201 IP Phone
The Polycom VVX 201 IP phone is an IP desk phone that provides excellent sound quality and reliable features in an easy to configure package.
The companion phone for the VH2, it allows for outgoing calls to be placed, calls to be answered and screened, and for conversations to take place “off-air”.
VH2 Rack Kit
Mount a single or two side-by-side VH2s in your 19″ rack.
*VH2 Rack Kit includes: Rack shelf, customized front panel and mounting screws.
- Caller audio out on balanced XLR-M output
- Send audio in on balanced XLR-F input (clip +20dBu). Switchable to AES3 I/O (48KHz sampling rate only for AES3).
- On-hold audio in on ¼” TRS jack input (clip +20dBu)
- 10/1000 Ethernet port
- Contact closures
- 9 pin mini DIN
- Serial port on 8 pin mini DIN
- Power in on 4 pin mini DIN
- Universal external power supply +24VDC
- Compliant with worldwide regulations, including FCC, CSA, and CE