Tieline Gateway 4
Gateway-4 (TLR6200-4)<tc>Prix régulier</tc> $7,125.00
Gateway 4 Delivers Best-In-Class DSP-Based Reliability And Performance
The new generation Gateway 4 delivers best-in-class DSP-based reliability and performance for mission critical broadcast streaming applications. It is ideal for:
- Remote broadcast applications.
- Studio-to-Transmitter Links (STLs)
- Studio-to-Studio Links (SSLs)
The Gateway 4 is designed for solutions requiring up to 4 audio streaming channels with advanced redundancy features and remote configuration and control. It supports 4 full-duplex audio channels in 1RU and is backward compatible with all Tieline IP codecs. The Gateway 4 provides two stereo connections, or one stereo and two mono connections, or up to 4 mono connections.
Native support out-of-the-box so forget hardware card upgrades, just connect and go!
ST 2110-30 & ST 2022-7
SMPTE ST 2110-30 and ST 2022-7 compliant out-of-the-box
Purchase with an optional WheatNet-IP card for interoperability with WheatNet-IP networks. Note: Optional at time of Purchase
Native support lets you connect directly to Livewire+ AES67 networks and exchange audio streams.
Native support for RAVENNA, an open technology for stream discovery and advertisement.
AMWA NMOS IS-04 and IS-05 provides discovery, registration, and control for ST 2110 AoIP streaming, delivering a new level of interoperability and control with networked equipment throughout the broadcast plant.
The Ember+ control protocol is supported
- Dimensions: 19” x 1 3/4” x 11 13/16” [482mm (W) x 44.45mm (H) x 300mm (D)] excluding rear connectors
- Weight: 4 Kg /8 lb 13.100 oz
- Power: Dual AC 90-240V IEC power inlets; 2A 50-60 Hz
- Operating temp: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- 10% ≥ RH ≤ 90% (0 to 45°C/32°F to 113°F), non-condensing
- IP Algorithms: Tieline Music, Tieline MusicPLUS, Opus, G.711, G.722, MPEG Layer 2, MPEG Layer-3 LC-AAC, HE-AAC, HE-AACv.2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, 16/24 bit aptX® Enhanced algorithm
- IP (uncompressed): Linear PCM16/24 bit 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz sampling
- Robust dual DSP-based architecture designed for rock solid, mission critical STL audio
- Linear PCM16/24 bit 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz sampling
- Up to 4 bidirectional mono streams, bidirectional stereo plus mono, or 2 bidirectional stereo streams
- Multicasting an audio stream to a maximum of 20 multi-unicast audio streams
- Streaming in multicast server mode to unlimited endpoints over compatible IP networks.
- Popular algorithms including LC-AAC, HE-AAC v1 and v2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELDv1 and v2, Opus, MPEG II, MPEG Layer-3, Tieline Music and MusicPLUS, G.722 and G.711.
- Low-delay, cascade resilient aptX® Enhanced algorithm
- Optional WheatNet-IP card
- Up to 2 stereo or 4 mono WheatNet-IP audio channels in/out.
- Input Processing: EQ and dynamic range compressor on all inputs
- Dual Gigabit (10/100/1000) Ethernet ports support automatic switching for redundancy
- Dual AoIP ports for AES67, SMPTE ST 2110-30, ST 2022-7, Livewire+, RAVENNA and WheatNet-IP AoIP streaming
- Connect over Wi-Fi using USB Wi-Fi dongles*
- Optional Gateway Euro ISDN module for connectivity over ISDN networks. Supports 2 B-channels
- Automated failover to backup connections.
- Support for up to 4 output audio source fail over options
- SmartStream PLUS dual redundant IP streaming
- Fuse-IP network bonding (data aggregation)
- SIP (SDP) compliant with EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 and 3368 for interoperability with other codecs
- I3P EBU Tech 3347 integration for Intercom compatibility over IP
- Deterministic SIP answering and call routing: Configure up to 16 SIP accounts and connect up to 2 SIP interfaces
- Selectable fixed or automatic jitter buffer: 5 automated settings available to manage network connectivity and avoid dropouts (includes configurable min and max buffer settings).
- Configurable Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- Highly advanced error concealment strategies
- Real-time IP connection packet statistics
- Real-time IP link quality displayed.
- Support for Line Hunt dialing/answering and caller IDs using Tieline IP
- Full hardware front panel interface including navigation, LCD display, PPM meters and dialing key pad
- User-friendly HTML5 Toolbox Web-GUI enables codec configuration and control remotely over WANs
- AES67 Web-GUI for configuration of AES67, ST 2110-30, ST 2022-7, Livewire+ and RAVENNA streams over an AES67 LAN
- HTTP Icecast or SHOUTcast streaming
- Toolbox Scheduler supports loading/unloading, connecting and disconnecting programs
- Use the Cloud Codec Controller to configure & manage your entire codec network remotely
- The TieLink Traversal Server makes dialing easy with centralized contact list management and self discovery of codecs within customized call groups
- Auto switching, dual internal AC power supplies
- IPv4 & IPv6 compatible and ready
- Asymmetric algorithmic encode/decode
- Integrated alarm management including automatic silence detection
- Low latency in-band RS-232 aux data channel
- Configurable software rules engine via web-GUI for Control Port (8 GPIOs), plus WheatNet-IP LIO compatibility.
- Upgrade firmware from SD card or USB sticks*
- Backup and restore configuration via USB sticks
- Automated firmware upgrade notifications via Web-GUI
- Support for multiple languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese and French*
- Backward compatible with all Tieline IP codecs
- User name and password protection of codec and Toolbox HTML5 Web-GUI
- Support for SSL Security Certificate installation
- SIP allow lists and deny lists allow filtering of SIP URIs and User Agents.
- Configuration of non-standard ports
- Firewall settings to enable or disable a range of firewall-related network services, or limit ping to only work in a local subnet
- Implementation of CSRF protection (Cross-Site Request Forgery)
- Cloud Codec Controller supports admin and user level access to codecs with password protection