DR-07X<tc>Prix régulier</tc> $239.00
Tascam DR-07X Stereo Handheld Digital Audio Recorder and USB Audio Interface
Compact and easy to use audio recorder with stunning sound.
The TASCAM DR-07X is an easy to use and thoroughly compact portable audio recorder that features amazing HD audio, multiple fail-safe functions, and switchable microphone configurations for enjoyable and intuitive field recording.
- High-quality unidirectional stereo condenser microphones that can record in both A-B and X-Y positions according to the situation
- Support multiple languages for menu (ENG/FRA/DEU/ITA/ESP/RUS/PRT/JPN/CHI/KOR)
- Overwrite function for Punch-In recording with one level of Undo
- Functions as a 2in/ 2out USB Audio Interface for Mac, PC or iOS recording
- Dictation mode designed for human voice recording and transcription
- Reverb effect for vocal and instrument resonance
- Auto recording function that can detect the sound input signal level and automatically start recording
- Proven high sound pressure design for capturing loud sounds of up to 125dB SPL
- Peak reduction function
- Self timer recording function
- Seamless gain control
- Three low cut filter levels (40/80/120Hz)
- Speed change (VSA) function for adjusting the speed from 0.5 to 2.0 times (in 0.1 increments)
- Level align feature that prevents uneven volume levels
- Equalizer setting for adjusting playback sound quality
- Divide/delete functions
- Loop/repeat playback function
- Resume function that retains the last stop position and starts playback from that position when power is turned back ON
- Jump back and play (1 to 10 sec in 1 sec increments, 10 sec, 20 sec, 30 sec)
- QUICK menu button for easy access to various functions
- High-quality 96kHz/24-bit WAV/BWF linear PCM recording and long recordings as MP3 files possible
- microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC (up to 128GB) cards can be used as recording media
- Mark function that can set up to 99 points for a single track Mark information can be utilized by BWF compatible software
- Audio files created on computers can be played (Only in formats compatible with this product)
- Built-in monaural speaker with an output of 0.3W
- Pre-recording buffer that can record up to 2 seconds prior to starting recording
- When a predetermined maximum file size is reached, a new file is created to continue recording
- Track increment creates new files at arbitrary locations during recording
- File name format can be set to use a user-defined word or the date
- The first six characters of the file name for recording can be set freely
- Playlist function
- A chromatic tuner is equipped which is helpful for practicing musical instruments
- Stereo mini jack for external stereo microphones (provides plug-in power) / External line input
- Stereo mini line output / Headphone output connector
- 128×64 pixel graphic LCD with backlight
- High-speed file transfer to a computer is possible using USB 2.0
- Powered by 2 AA batteries, USB bus power, or optional AC adapter (PS-P520E)
- Tripod attachment screw-hole built in to the unit
|Recording Media||microSD card (64MB to 3GB), microSDHC card (4GB to 32GB), microSDXC card (up to 128GB)|
|File System||FAT16/32, exFAT|
|Recording File Format|
|WAV / BWF|
|Sampling Frequency||44.1k / 48k / 96k Hz|
|Bit-depth||16 / 24-bit|
|Sampling Frequency||44.1k / 48k Hz|
|Bit-rate for recording||32k / 64k / 96k / 128k / 192k / 256k / 320k bps|
|Playback Bit-rate||32k to 320k bps, VBR, ID3TAG Ver. 2.4|
|Number of Channels||2-channel (Stereo) / 1-channel (Mono)|
|Playback speed control||0.5 to 2.0 times (in 0.1 increments) * 44.1k/48kHz only|
|Built-in Microphone||Unidirectional, Stereo (switchable between A-B and X-Y positions)|
|Connector||1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo Mini jack (Unbalanced, Plug-in Power)|
|Nominal Input Level||-20dBV|
|Maximum Input Level||-4dBV|
|Input Impedance||18kΩ or more (PLUG IN PWR: OFF)
2kΩ or more (PLUG IN PWR: ON)
|Connector||1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo Mini jack (Unbalanced)|
|for LINE connection|
|Nominal Output Level||-14dBV (10kΩ load)|
|Maximum Output Level||+2dBV (10kΩ load)|
|for Headphones connection|
|Maximum Output Power||20mW + 20mW (32Ω load)|
|Connector||USB Micro B-type|
|Built-in Speaker||0.3W, Mono|
|Low-cut Filter||40 / 80 / 120Hz|
|Chromatic Tuner||C1 to B6, A4 = 435Hz to 445Hz (in 1Hz increments)|
|Effector||6 presets (Hall 1, Hall 2, Room, Studio, Plate 1, Plate 2)|
|Tripod attachment screw-hole||1/4" Tripod attachment screw-hole|
|Power||2 AA Batteries, USB bus power, AC 100 to 240V (optional AC Adapter)|
|Power Consumption||1.7 W (Max)|
Battery Operation Time
|Alkaline (EVOLTA)||approx. 17.5 hours (2ch WAV, 44.1kHz, 16-bit, using Built-in Microphone, JEITA)|
|Ni-MH (eneloop)||approx. 15.5 hours (2ch WAV, 44.1kHz, 16-bit, using Built-in Microphone, JEITA)|
|Dimensions (W×H×D)||2.67" × 6.22" × 1.02" / 68 × 158 × 26 mm|
|Weight||4.5 oz. / 127 g|
|Fs 44.1kHz||20Hz to 20kHz, +0/-1dB (EXT IN to LINE OUT, JEITA)|
|Fs 48kHz||20Hz to 22kHz, +0/-1dB (EXT IN to LINE OUT, JEITA)|
|Fs 96kHz||20Hz to 40kHz, +0/-1.5dB (EXT IN to LINE OUT, JEITA)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.01% or less (Fs 44.1k/48k/96kHz, EXT I Not LINE OUT, JEITA)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||94 dB or higher (Fs 44.1k/48k/96kHz, EXT I Not LINE OUT, JEITA)|
The TASCAM DR-07X allows high-quality recording utilizing an easy-to-use interface and is portable, powerful, and a true value. Dual internal condenser microphones can handle anything from subtle to loud to 125dB SPL, with sensitivity to capture every detail.
The layout of the DR-07X has been revamped to be quick and easy to work with one thumb. Operations like recording, adjusting levels, deleting takes, and adding markers are all a button press away.
TASCAM DR-07X uses only two AA batteries and has ultra-long battery capability. When using built-in microphones, recording lasts 17.5 hours when recording with standard 2ch WAV, 44.1kHz/ 16bit format using alkaline batteries. TASCAM DR-07x can also be powered by a USB mobile battery as well for super long extended use.
DR-07X is equipped with adjustable unidirectional microphones that can be used for recording in both the A-B position and X-Y position. Advanced microphone placing allows for a wide stereo sound recording or a clear stereo sound recording with less phase difference, making it possible to achieve professional quality recordings.
A-B configuration captures a wider audio space for more room, while X-Y focuses on the sweet spot for a tighter audio field.
Connect to a PC using USB Audio interface mode, and DR-07X becomes a tool for voiceover work, live streaming, podcasting and songwriting with studio-quality audio.
Built-in microphones work as USB microphones without complicated driver installs.
Writing down what you hear - Easier said than done, but it is actually easy with DR-07X. In addition to its capability to capture crisp voice recording, DR-07X can help you with its Jump back function, variable Speed function and equalizer preset for human voice.
In addition to its excellent recording capability, DR-07X is a helpful musical instrument practice tool. An internal Reverb effect works both on playback and recording, allowing you to rehearse your performance with spacious concert hall reverb. A chromatic tuner is also available.
Auto recording function can detect the sound input signal level and automatically start recording. Also, Pre-recording function with up to 2 seconds pre-record provides fail-safe protection even when you are a bit late to hit the record button.
Peak Reduction works in rehearsal mode or in record. Even if the sound or performance is louder than the sound check you’re safe. Combined with Auto level and Limiter for preventing distortion, you never have to worry.
If you don’t like the last part of a phrase you just recorded with your guitar, or if you change your mind and want to rephrase narration, the “Overwrite mode” is exactly what you need. Overwrite mode allows punch-in recording from a desired point. It is destructive editing with one level of undo.
The overdubbing function allows for Overdub Recording while playing a previously recorded file. This allows you to record other parts such as a guitar solo over a recording previously made such as at a rehearsal studio. Overdubbing creates a new file, leaving the original file unaffected, making it easy to re-record.