Eris E8 XT<tc>Prix régulier</tc> $379.00
The Eris E8 XT 2-way studio monitors offer signature Eris acoustic tuning, diverse connectivity options, and stellar audio quality—adding an EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) waveguide for wider high-frequency dispersion and a larger, ported enclosure for deeper lows.
Studio speakers with a wide sweet spot.
We outfitted the Eris XT studio monitors with a new EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) waveguide designed by none other than Hugh Sarvis of WorxAudio, the mind behind our award-winning CDL loudspeakers and lauded R-series monitors. The result? A superior high-frequency response and wider 100-degree horizontal dispersion to create a broader sweet spot, which is ideal for group listening and collaboration. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk. Silk-dome tweeters ensure snappy, accurate transient reproduction.
• 8-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
• 1.25-inch (32 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
• 100°(H)x60°(V) EBM waveguide horn and ported enclosure
• Tuning Controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim,Acoustic Space)
• 140 Watt, Class AB bi-amplification drives up to 105 dB of sound
• Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
• 105 dB maximum continuous SPL
• RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, externalmains fuse, and subsonic protection