Audio-Technica BPHS2 Headset Dynamic
BPHS2<tc>Prix régulier</tc> $515.00
Audio-Technica BPHS2 Broadcast Stereo Headset with Dynamic mic
Created especially for news and sports broadcasting, this rugged stereo headset offers highly intelligible and commanding vocal reproduction, along with a comfortable fit and excellent sound isolation.
Its low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design is based on the ATH-M60x professional monitor headphones and includes the same 45 mm large-aperture drivers, and premium, memory foam earpads and headband, giving users a high-fidelity headset thats built to last.
The headsets hypercardioid dynamic microphone keeps the pickup focused on the broadcasters voice, even in loud environments, and is tailored to reproduce that voice with a rich, broadcast-ready sound.
The microphone sits at the end of a rigid boom with a strong, flexible gooseneck section that allows the microphone to be easily adjusted and then stay in place. The boom is also designed to swivel forward and back so that the headset can be worn with the mic positioned on either the right or left side.
The headset comes included with a 3.0 m (9.8') detachable cable (BPCB2) with a TA6F connector at the headset and, at the output end, a 3-pin XLRM-type connector for the microphone and a 6.3 mm (1/4") connector for the headphones. An unterminated version of the cable (BPCB3) is available separately.
- Low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides excellent isolation and fit
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers (the same used in the ATH-M60x pro headphones) with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Hypercardioid dynamic microphone with frequency response tailored for commanding, broadcast-ready vocal reproduction
- Carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Low-impedance design delivers high output level from any headphone output
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Rigid boom with strong, flexible gooseneck section allows microphone to be adjusted and stay in place
- Premium, memory foam earpads and headband allow headset to be worn comfortably for hours on end
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
- 3.0 m (9.8') detachable cable (BPCB2) with TA6F connector at headset, and 3-pin XLRM-type connector (microphone) and 6.3 mm (1/4") connector (headphone) outputs
- Unterminated detachable cable (BPCB3) is available separately
- Also available: BPHS2C Stereo Broadcast Headset with unterminated BPCB3 cable (BPHS2C-UT),Stereo Broadcast Headset with hypercardioid dynamic microphone (BPHS2) and Single-Ear Broadcast Headset with hypercardioid dynamic microphone (BPHS2S)
|Frequency Response||50 - 14,000 Hz (@ 2 cm)|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||–57 dB (5.6 mV) (0 dB = 1 V/Pa, 1 kHz)|
|Dimensions||Height: 18.0 mm (0.71”),
Main unit maximum diameter: 23.4 mm (0.92”)
|Type||Closed-back Dynamic (Headphone)
Hypercardioid Dynamic (Microphone)
|Driver Diameter||45 mm (Headphone)|
|Frequency Response||15-28,000 Hz (Headphone)
50-14,000 Hz (Microphone)
|Maximum Input Power||1,600 mW at 1 kHz (Headphone)|
|Maximum Output||1,600 mW|
|Sensitivity||102 dB (Headphone)
-57 dB (1.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (Microphone)
|Impedance||38 ohms (Headphone)
550 ohms (Microphone)
|Weight||250 g (8.8 oz)|
|Cable||Detachable 3.0 m (9.8') long cable with 6-pin connector at headset end; 3-pin XLRM-type connector (microphone) and 3.5 mm (1/8") phone plug (headphone) outputs|
|Voice Coil||Copper-clad aluminum wire|
|Accessories Included||Pouch; 3 windscreens; cable clip; 6/3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter|